Climate Tagger Drupal Module is a simple, free and easy-to-use way to integrate Climate Tagger into any web site based on the Drupal Content Management System.
Climate Tagger, based on the Climate Tagger API, has been helping knowledge-driven web sites better catalog, categorize, contextualize and connect their data with that from the broader climate knowledge community since 2011.
Climate Tagger is backed by the expansive Climate Compatible Development Thesaurus, developed by experts in multiple fields and continuously updated to remain current.
Use Cases of the Climate Tagger Drupal Module:
- Automatically tag all content, or specific types of content, on a web site, portal or any other Drupal-based online presence
- Automatically generate expert recommendations for tags from the Climate Compatible Development Thesaurus based on standard taxonomy and relevant terms in the field
- Guide your users to content within your web site that shares tags or related content in a list view that shows similarly tagged pages or documents
- Automatically tag content published in English, French, Spanish, German or Portuguese
Features of the Climate Tagger Module:
- FREE – the Climate Tagger Module is free to install and use; updates are also free and automatic once you have implemented the Climate Tagger Module
- The plug-in easily allows whoever is managing the web site to determine which content types will be automatically tagged
- The webmaster can also set up and schedule “batch jobs” for automatic updating, and tailor settings for certain content types
- Tagging options include: automatically generating tags only after they have appeared with a preset frequency in the web site or subpage being tagged; automatically limiting tags to only the most frequent terms, based on scoring thresholds you choose
- The Climate Tagger user interface allows whoever is updating a page to add and remove suggested tags as needed. Authors can also add their own tags, even those that do not appear in the Thesaurus.
- The Thesaurus behind the Climate Tagger includes standard terminology from the climate and development sectors, including energy efficiency, renewable energy, green growth, REDD+ (Reducing Emissions from Deforestation and Forest Degradation), monitoring and evaluation, greenhouse gas emissions in industry, and the economics of adaptation, and is continuously being updated and expanded to new sectors.
- Any extensions of the Thesaurus are automatically integrated into any site with the Climate Tagger Drupal Module
- The Climate Tagger can be implemented in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese and German
You can download the Climate Tagger Drupal Module here: https://www.drupal.org/project/climate_tagger