The Climate Tagger is backed by the expansive Climate Compatible Development Thesaurus, a vast catalogue of specialized terminology, including mapped links to synonyms and related terms, in five languages and across a range of sectors relevant for climate compatible development.
REEEP began compiling the Climate Compatible Development Thesaurus (or Climate Thesaurus) in 2011 with the help of leading experts from respective fields, and it now includes specialized language from the following sectors:
- Renewable energy
- Energy efficiency
- Green growth
- REDD+ (Reducing Emissions from Deforestation and Forest Degradation)
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Greenhouse gas emissions in industry
- Economics of adaptation
The Climate Thesaurus is currently available in the following languages:
The Climate Thesaurus is regularly updated and expanded to additional areas and languages, and can be targeted to incorporate specific sectors on an as-needed basis.
Updates to the Climate Thesaurus are automatically integrated into systems using Climate Tagger.
Show Climate Tagger Thesaurus
- Tree view: Click the link (https://www.climatetagger.net/climate-thesaurus/tree) to show a tree-visualization of the climate tagger thesaurus in a new window. This will allow you to easily explore all terms. . This visualization is kindly supported by SKOS Play!
- Glossary view: Click the link (https://www.climatetagger.net/glossary) to show a “a-z” list of all concepts of the climate tagger thesaurus.